Friday, 1 February 2013

Me, me, me. I, i, i.



        Yes, ok. I’m selfish. So is the rest of the world. Please tell me that the point of this discussion was not to bring to my knowledge the fact that I am selfish, of which I am very well aware.

        No, I do not intend on changing the hard reality that I am selfish. Yes, I may ponder over the thought of altering the levels of my selfishness from time to time.

        This, however is of no concern to you unless I have made a decision about my life that you regard as self-centered because it has; in some way, affected you

        And therefore attempting to convince me to alter my chosen life path for the sake of your convenience makes you a narcissist of the worse kind, and lastly far more selfish than what you portray me to be; not that I am in any position to judge so.
         
                                                        Living it up,
                                                            Memon Me.




No comments:

Post a Comment